Support our work
It’s what’s inside that counts. Can you help us unlock it?
Every penny of your donation or fundraising helps us support young people taking part in our inspirational leadership academies.
If you would like to support our work, you can now make a one-off or monthly donation via JustGiving to help us transform more young lives in Scotland.
Donate by email or phone
Or you can make a donation to our work by emailing [email protected] or calling us on 01478 611400
Donate by post
If you’d like to send us a donation by post, our address is
The Fundraising Team
Isle of Skye
We’d love to make the most of your generous donation, so please include a completed Gift Aid form with your donation.
If you’re looking for easy fundraising ideas, there are lots of activities you could do to raise funds for Columba 1400.
Maybe you’d like to take on active challenge – whether you’re taking part in an organised event or setting a personal challenge – you can walk, run, swim or cycle and ask friends and family for sponsorship.
You could organise a bake sale, plan a Christmas jumper day or put on a talent show in your school, so that more young people get the chance to take part in one of our academies.
You can set up your fundraiser online through our Just Giving page and any money donated by your supporters will be sent to us when your fundraiser is completed.
Become a corporate partner
Grants, donations and corporate giving help us to walk shoulder to shoulder with young people and adults all over Scotland. We love building creative, effective partnerships with all sorts of organisations. There are lots of ways you can help:
- Sponsor a young person – get in at the ground and help them realise their potential.
- Get involved – because teamwork makes the dream work. Improve facilitation skills by working alongside our team on one of our academies.
- Payroll giving – encourage your team to donate through their salary. We can do a lot with a little!
- Gifts in kind – skills or services, toilet rolls or technology support, we’re always looking for the stuff that keeps the wheels on the bus.
- Fundraising – looking for a new team challenge? The adventure starts right here. We’re always amazed by the ingenuity of our fundraisers. They’ve run marathons, completed The Rob Roy Challenge, organized raffles, arranged dinners, painted faces, knitted competitively and swapped clothes – all to help young people realise their true potential. In fact, when it comes to raising money for us, the only limit is your imagination.
Our team can provide facts, sponsorship forms, advice on setting up an online donation page and all sorts of tips and hints for raising money – get in touch with us at [email protected] or call us on 01478 611400.