It’s what’s inside that counts. Can you help us unlock it?
Every penny of your donation helps us support young people taking part in our inspirational leadership academies.
By email or phone
If you would like to make a donation to our work please email email@example.com or call us on 01478 611400
If you’d like to send us a donation by post, our address is
The Fundraising Team
Isle of Skye
We’d love to make the most of your generous donation, so please include a completed Gift Aid form with your donation.
Become a corporate partner
Grants, donations and corporate giving help us to walk shoulder to shoulder with young people and adults all over Scotland. We love building creative, effective partnerships with all sorts of organisations. There are lots of ways you can help:
- Sponsor a young person – get in at the ground and help them realise their potential.
- Get involved – because teamwork makes the dream work. Improve facilitation skills by working alongside our team on one of our academies.
- Payroll giving – encourage your team to donate through their salary. We can do a lot with a little!
- Gifts in kind – skills or services, toilet rolls or technology support, we’re always looking for the stuff that keeps the wheels on the bus.
- Fundraising – looking for a new team challenge? The adventure starts right here. We’re always amazed by the ingenuity of our fundraisers. They’ve run marathons, completed The Rob Roy Challenge, organized raffles, arranged dinners, painted faces, knitted competitively and swapped clothes – all to help young people realise their true potential. In fact, when it comes to raising money for us, the only limit is your imagination.
Our team can provide facts, sponsorship forms, advice on setting up an online donation page and all sorts of tips and hints for raising money – get in touch with Liam Stewart at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01478 611400.