Head Teachers’ Leadership Academy
Head Teachers connect to their values, connect to their team, connect to their school. Funded by The Scottish Government and The Hunter Foundation and accredited to the Excellence in Headship Programme, our Head Teacher Leadership Academy is open to all head and deputy head teachers in Scotland.
What happens on a leadership academy?
Senior teachers reconnect to their power and their desire to drive change. They open up, reconnect to their values and build a powerful network to make a lasting difference to education in Scotland.
- By developing leadership skills to create transformational change
- By unlocking values and creating action
- By building a self-sustaining community with powerful bonds and real momentum
Stepping Stones (Initial Teacher Training)
We’re proud to extend our work to student teachers, thanks to funding by the Scottish Government and The Hunter Foundation, in partnership with the University of Strathclyde.
Student teachers step into their values, share their voices and start their careers with a commitment to change. They build a powerful peer network that will sustain their professional practice for life. And they get ready to change the lives of Scotland’s young people.
- By building confidence and unlocking values
- By creating resilience
- By building a self-sustaining community to nurture, support and inspire in the years to come
Book your place on our next Head Teachers’ Leadership Academy